We didn't get as much snow as was predicted, but in the morning, the sun coming up over the cabin was a beautiful sight for my Dada, who went down to the stream to get some water for doing the dishes.
My Mama wanted to go out and sit on one of the chairs. The last time she sat in one of them, it was my "due date." I waited another 8 days to make my entrance into the world, of course. That day there were only beautiful fall leaves and no snow. It looks so different now. At least that's what they tell me!

I'm ready to sit at the table now! Last night, the adults played a couple rounds of Scrabble by the light of the propane lanterns. I'm more interested in touching the things on the table than actually playing a game, but I'd probably still be better at Scrabble than my Mama at this point! Even I know you can't spell many words when all you have is consonants!

Time to go back home! I waited patiently (when I wasn't upset - c'mon people, I need to EAT! NOW!!!) for them to dig out the car and load up for us to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment