My Mama learned an important lesson recently. I am going to do things on MY time! She's been trying to convince me that I don't need to be swaddled to sleep. Every time she tried to put me to bed without being swaddled, well, I showed her, I did! But then one night, she put me to bed, swaddled like I like it, and 20 minutes later, I called to her with my best "hey you" cry. She came in and found me like this:

I had busted out everywhere! I even got my feet out of my jammies! Hahaha! It was time to put away the Swaddle Me for good. This is how I sleep now:

I haven't been sleeping so well lately, though. My arms still do bug me when they are flapping around. I'm about to grow out of my co-sleeper, so I hear a buzz around here that Mama and Dada are looking for a cage.. ahem.. a crib for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment