3/14/08
I went to the doctor yesterday for my 6 month checkup. Dr. Field said I'm doing great. I weigh 15 pounds and 6.5 ounces, I'm 27 inches long, and my head is 17.5 inches around. I'm still long and skinny, in the 15th percentile for weight and the 70th percentile for height. I had to get 2 shots, and that was the end of the party there at Just So Pediatrics. :(
I did pretty well in the afternoon, though. I didn't even cry all that much! We went on a long walk to take my mind off of it, and the sun was actually shining!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment