I took my first steps! How exciting for my mama when I decided I just HAD to get to my reflection in the television at the party we were at! Call me narcissistic, but that boy in the reflection is just plain irresistible! I did it several times, 3 or 4 steps at a time, but with all my hard work, they never let me get to the TV to play with it! I've done it a few times since then, and it really is fun. Look for videos soon, as I think I'll be making a habit out of this walking thing!
I still prefer to hold on to something, or even just be touching something. Here I am using Dada as a push toy!
I like to push my stroller up and down the street these days, around stores, and anywhere it will go. The leaves make a great sound when I crunch through them.
Cheese! If you click on this picture to see it close up, you will see my gigantic back tooth, and how ready I am for my first haircut. :)
Look what else I figured out how to do recently...
Here I am having a snack and hanging out with my friend Raisa...
Pancake talk. Maybe I'll eat the whole thing at once...psych!
Playing with Nico... Usually the ball comes back quickly on it's own due to our uneven floor. Not this time...
No comments:
Post a Comment