12 Teeth!

11/18/08

I have at least 12 in there, maybe more. I don't like to let my Mama get in to check. The 4 molars, while they were AWFUL coming through, will be nice in expanding my possibilities for culinary delights. Yes, I still love to eat! Let's see...what else is going on? I'm getting much better at walking; I'm not doing the "monster walk" as much now (arms up in the air - you'll see a video soon), so my Mama is already saying I'm growing up too fast. I tried SO hard to say "Love you" to my Mama tonight when I was going to bed, and I think I may have seen a tear in her eye. It could have been from laughing, though. I was being so silly! I have a new set of silly faces I like to make now, although I don't perform for the camera as much these days. My list of words at the moment includes the following:
more
nose
door
Mama
Dada
no
night night
two and nine (no, I don't actually count, but I know these 2 pages in my book!)
ball
all done
Hi
Ado (that means Kaden)
Dee doo (that means yogurt)
meow!
boo!
wow!
Yeah!
vuv vuvoo (that's love you!)

You get my drift. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I am definitely a chatterbox. Not sure where I got that trait from, though, seeing as my parents are both so quiet and reserved. Hahaha!

Ok, on with the pictures.

Hi!

My cute "Don't mind me, I'm just here reading a book" face:

Check out my hair! Tee hee!

The "monster walk" (yes, I know my pants are unbuttoned!)

I still love my feet.

I love my books!

No comments: