Broccodugga!

I'm starting to say so many words! I still have my own language, and Mama and Daddy (as I'm now calling him) understand certain words that others might not. For example, "Dada" means both my Dada and "water" (though I'm better at saying "agua"), "Duka" means "cracker", and "Booga booga bar" is, yes, "granola bar." "Dee" (formerly used for "light") has now turned into "Lie", but isn't quite to "light" just yet. I can say "all done", "bye bye", "hello", "bubbles", and "belt," and I can make animal sounds for all kinds of animals. I know many body parts, and I know some names, and, well, you get the idea. Mama and Dada have had the greatest time hearing me learn to talk. A favorite invention of mine was definitely my original word for "broccoli": "Broccodugga!" For anyone who heard me during my "Dugga dugga dugga" stage, you will no doubt appreciate that one. :)








No comments: