More Thanksgiving Pictures

12/16/08

I spent Thanksgiving at my Uncle Dave's mom's house, with my Grandparents, Aunt Lucinda and Uncle Dave, and Uncle Dave's mom, dad, step-dad, and sister. Don't ask me how that makes us related! A few other people were there, too, and we had the most amazing Thanksgiving dinner I've ever eaten! It was also the very first Thanksgiving dinner I have eaten, but all the same... I liked the green beans, the asparagus, the potatoes, the stuffing, the turkey, the... ok, you get the picture. Yum!

Kitty let me play in her cupboards. I had fun pretending to eat out of the pots.


Bouncing on Grandpa's knee was so fun! Go Red Sox (or whoever was playing. Was that football?)


I checked out every inch of Kitty and Bob's beautiful home. Don't worry, Bob, I left your keys somewhere where you'd be sure to find them! :)


We stayed in a bunch of hotels on this trip. Don't worry - I kept up on the latest news...

No comments: