Ok, so I know it's been a while now since this actually happened, but I'm so much more mobile now, so it takes longer to update the blog. Many of you have asked, and so here's an attempt to get these pictures on here before the snow starts falling and the power goes who-knows-where.
On our trip back from DC over Thanksgiving, we stopped off in a little town in New Jersey called Pompton Lakes for lunch and to stretch our legs. We had lunch at an Irish Pub, and the waitress directed to a nearby school where we thought we might go play a little. We walked into town, Mama and Dada talking about how maybe we could get my hair cut if there was any place open, and lo and behold, there was a place - one just for kids - an instant reminder of how different life in a Vermont town is from suburban life in New Jersey. They hooked me up with my very own sports car, and something called "Diego the Explorer" (or Dora or whoever) on a TV set right in front of me! I sat perfectly still for my haircut. In fact, I didn't move my eyes, and I couldn't hear anyone talking. Just that TV. Oh, that TV.... and then I slid off the seat! Good thing Dada was there to catch me!
Anyway, here are some pictures of my very first haircut.
Behold, Zayna's Cuts For Kids! (right next to the Hearing Aid Center and Farm View Pork Store, of course!)
See my beautiful hair? We all know it was getting long, but it was still a bit sad to see it go.
Can't talk...watching TV...
Hey, be nice, Lady!
All done! Que guapo, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment