Singing and Reading, 20 months

I can make any words turn into a song these days. My favorite tunes are "Twinkle Twinkle", "Baa baa black sheep," and "Freire Jaques."
"Twinkle Twinkle" easily turns into "Dahi Dahi" (Nepali word for yogurt) or "Ma ma ma ma ma ma maaaaaa", and "Freire Jaques" works great with "No more crackers", etc. Sometimes I just hum the tune, too. Here I am contemplating broccoli and singing my song...


Another favorite activity of late is reading. I read all day long! I'm starting to recognize some letters and some numbers, and I remember the storyline well of my favorite books. Here I am on my "throne", reading to myself. Not sure what language this is, but from time to time there is an English word. :)

1 comment:

Nono said...

Kaden,
You are getting so big and so smart! It is very nice to see you here. Sarvelia's mom in Mexico saw your videos and she said you are precious. Greetings from Mexico from us: Sarvelia and Sofia. Hope to see you soon!