A Visit From the Swedes

Mama's friend Ingrid came to visit last weekend. She brought her husband and two of their good friends. We had a blast, even if I was a bit shy at first. Mama and Ingrid have known each other for 14 years, and even though they live far apart, they manage to see each other every couple of years, whether in Sweden, or England, Colorado, or Vermont! This was Ingrid and Mikael's second trip to Vt. Maybe next time I'll go visit Sweden. Think I'd blend in there?
They figured out right away how to win me over. I can't resist reading a good book!



Frida, Mattias, me, Mikael, and Ingrid right before they left. I cried for a long time when they went. That's the one problem with people visiting. I wish they could stay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaden!
We had such a good time with you guys! The only thing was we would have loved to stay even longer with you. Hope to see you again soon.
Have a great summer.

Lots of love,
Ingrid, Mikael, Frida and Mattias
XXX