New York, part 1

7/1/09
It's 12:49 in the morning, and what am I doing? Partying it up in the city that never sleeps! I got a good nap in the car coming down here, so I have no use for sleep at the moment. We went on a nice walk around the Bronx. I was excited about the airplanes, and I asked my mama, "What was that?" a bunch of times. I was also excited about Ronnie's apartment number. I got so excited about the 2 I saw, and the 5, and the "other 5!" :) Tonight I have tried to go to sleep a couple of times, but I learned my bed makes a good mosh pit, so I ended up doing that instead. It was all over when I saw Dada with a big midnight Dagwood sandwich. After an after midnight snack, maybe I'll try to sleep. Maybe.

Here I am, after I had enough with all the sights and sounds on my first night in New York. I covered my eyes the whole way back to the apartment!

No comments: