Christmas at Nana and Uncle Louie's

12/25/08

Christmas morning, and I took a nice long nap! I could hear the adults moving around, wondering when they could start opening presents but I, being the only person under 3 feet tall, couldn't be absent, so they waited for me.

It looked really cool through the back of the chairs!

I thought the presents were ok, and all, but really I liked the wrapping paper, the boxes, and the tags.


With all the excitement about the presents, though, there was something else I was really happy about. That's right! The tupperware drawer! Bring it on!


I liked spending time with my family. Nana, Uncle Louie, Aunt Lucinda, Uncle Dave, Kitty, and Bob were all a part of my first big Christmas (I don't remember last year).





Dada with his family in Colonial Williamsburg.


Me with my Mama and Dada in front of the Williamsburg Christmas tree.

No comments: