Hi. I'm In Delaware.

(Said in our best Wayne's World voice, of course.) :)

We spent New Years Eve on the beach in Delaware. A couple of years ago, my parents were on the beach in Honduras, having just realized that I had entered the scene. There were fireworks all up and down the beach, and everyone was in a partying mood. This year, we rang in the new year with my Aunt Lucinda and Uncle Dave in a cute little condo on the Atlantic. It was a little more, well, low key:


but I woke up at around 11:30 to celebrate with my Mama, and the guys were up briefly right at midnight.

We had a great time in the 4 days we were there. It got really nice out a couple of times, and we went on beach walks. We walked along the boardwalk, and we got to go in the indoor pool, too. My Tia Jami joined us for the last couple of nights, too, and came back with us to Vermont. Here are a few images of the days in Delaware.











It actually snowed on New Years day, so we were inside. I found plenty to do:



I had a snack cup attached to my hand most of the day.


And I loved this chair! tee hee



I even got to try on my Dada's hat when we went out to eat.


And ooh, baby, I danced the night away!


even in my bathrobe!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

No comments: