Naa!

The story of my little kitty...

On our way back from our Thanksgiving travels, we had been in the car forEVER, and mama and dada finally decided we needed to stop and walk around. We went to a mall because it was cold and dark outside, and I needed to just walk. Well, I walked right in to a toy store, and was looking at the stuffed animals. Suddenly, I yelled, "Naaa!" (my way of meow-ing). I grabbed my cat and took off toward the door. They tried to bring me back, but I kept trying to go. So we gave the goofy red headed kid at the counter some money, and they said Naa could go with us. I figured out that day that Naa knows how to clap, and I love giving Naa hugs and kisses.
But then Naa ran away last week. We were all so sad. We have a new Naa now, and it seems to be working out ok. At least the new Naa knows how to clap, too. None of my other stuffed animals do that! :) Think I can hold on to this one for a while?


No comments: